Harness the power of the vortex to create the ultimate in smooth, great tasting shakes and drinks with the Matrix Nutrition Vortex Mixer.
The ultimate gym buddy, the Vortex mixer fits neatly into your gym bag but performs like your favourite kitchen blender. Making lumpy, poorly mixed drinks nothing but a bad memory the Vortex blends and oxygenates your shake making it taste better than ever before,retaining vital proteins and nutrients. The built in motor, powered by 2xAA batteries, and specially designed blade combine to create a powerful and visible vortex effect inside the mixer bottle. At the touch of a button you can watch as your favourite supplement is blended to perfection removing all lumps and ensuring your drink has the same consistency from top to bottom. Featuring a leak proof lid with flip up drinking cap it has a 500ml capacity and includes a one year manufacturers warranty.
The Vortex Mixer can even clean itself! Once used fill with warm water, a small amount of detergent and switch on. The vortex effect also acts as a powerful cleaning cycle keeping your shaker clean and fresh. Alternatively you can easily remove the motor section with a single twist and wash the mixer under a tap, ready for use again and again.
- Read all operation instructions carefully before use.
- Do not mix old and new batteries. Mixing old and new batteries could cause leakage of caustic acid that could cause skin burns and damage materials it contacts.
- When installing batteries observe correct polarity.
- Keep batteries out of the reach of children.
- Wear gloves and use caution when removing leaking batteries. Make sure you dispose of batteries properly.
- Do not drop or knock excessively.
- Do not clean with chemicals, cleaning solvents or strong detergents.
- Do not use where a potentially dangerous atmosphere exists (i.e. gas leaks etc).
- Clean the mixer’s lid and tumbler immediately after every drink.
- Do not add dense food items such as fruit or ice cubes to mixer as they will damage the blade.
- Do not immerse the power base in water or wash the whole mixer with the power base attached.
- Keep the power base away from water.
- If wet, dry the power base with a paper towel, and remove batteries immediately.
- Do not bend or twist the mixing blade in the Mixer. Clean the blade with care.
- The warranty does not cover water damage to the power base or damage to the cup or blade due to external force, mixing dense items, or careless cleaning.
NOTE: When the mixing action weakens or slows down the batteries will need to be replaced.
1. Turn the battery compartment (located on the power base) anti-clockwise and remove.
2. Insert 2 AA alkaline batteries observing the correct polarities.
3. Attach the battery compartment to the power base and turn clockwise.
HOW TO USE
- Only to be used for mixing powder based drinks.
- Before first use wash the blending cup with warm, soapy water, rinse and dry thoroughly.
1. Make sure the power base is securely attached and the battery compartment cap is locked.
2. Turn anti-clockwise to unlock the Mixer’s lid and lift to open.
3. Add the required amount of liquid first, then your powder and other ingredients into the tumbler, making sure the fluid level covers the blade but is no more than 2cms from the top of the cup.
4. Place the lid onto the cup and turn clockwise until lid is locked and sealed.
5. Check and make sure the flip-open cap on the lid is pushed all the way down and secured.
6. Press the on/off button, located on the power base, to switch on.
7. Tilt the mixer left and right a few times to ensure all powder and ingredients are mixed with the fluid.
8. When all ingredients are mixed press the on/off button to switch off.
CLEANING & MAINTENANCE
1. Detach and remove the power base by turning anti-clockwise.
2. Clean the power base with a damp cloth and dry immediately with a soft dry cloth.
3. Wash the lid and cup separately with warm, soapy water. Rinse and dry thoroughly.
- Do not immerse the power base into water or wash the whole mixer with the power base attached.
- Do not bend or twist the mixing blade, clean with care.
- Do not use abrasive cleaners or scouring pads.
- Do not clean in the dishwasher.